Pictures of all my collection - updated

Hello everyone :-)

This is some pictures of all my collection updated. Enjoy :-)

This is an overview of all vinyls and CD's of albums and singles I have + the Super Deluxe edition of TFM (sooooorrrry, I cut off an Alejandro CD- I was so focused on the light to not be reflected in a CD case lol)


This is all my merchandising

And this is my t-shirts :-)

I will take the same pictures in one year...

xoxo
LittleSteph

7 commentaires:

  1. After the view in Skype of foto's taken by my dear littlesistermonster, enjoy it !
    Big kiss xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. looooool Thank you littlesistermonster :p
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How much for all that stuff ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love it your collection! You still have to get the Singles Collection Box Set. It was released last month. It's from Japan, but you can find it on Amazon.com. It's a little expensive, but I had to get one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks :-)
    Yes I will probably buy The Singles Box soon.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It might be priceless, but not costless... and no doubt it makes speechless...

    RépondreSupprimer

Only members of the Little Steph - Lady Gaga Collection blog can post comments. Become a member if you're not already one!

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.