! NEW ! Video of my Collection 1-The Fame Album



Texte en français suit

Hey everyone,

This is my first video about my collection. It's all about The Fame album here.
I wanted to make this video in English but my accent sucks ! loooool So I wrote the translation, I hope I didn't make some mistakes. If I did, sorry :/

Next video should be about the Just Dance items I have.

Enjoy ! xoxo

______________

Coucou tout le monde,

Voici ma première vidéo sur ma collection. Il s'agit ici de l'album The Fame.
Je voulais au départ faire cette vidéo en anglais mais mon accent craint ! looool Donc j'ai écrit la traduction, j'espère ne pas avoir fait d'erreur.

La prochaine vidéo devrait être sur les supports que j'ai sur Just Dance.

Bon visionnage ! Bisousss


4 commentaires:

  1. Hello my littlesteph ^^
    Congratulations for your video about a part of world of GaGa ;-)
    I like to listen to you and look and look at your video !
    Super my stephgaga ;-)
    Go on so and I enjoy. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you :-)
    I'm really that you liked the video !
    I will make others in few days.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very impressive collection Stephounette ! Congratulations. I will try to stay very good in order to discover your "just dance" items !

    RépondreSupprimer

Only members of the Little Steph - Lady Gaga Collection blog can post comments. Become a member if you're not already one!

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.