Born This Way Taiwan + book + sticker + posters


2 CD Edition

Book promo

Book promo -back cover

Poster box


Overview of all the edition

Sticker


Received with some taiwan flyers...

16 commentaires:

  1. By looking at the picture of the 2 CD edition, we can see that the little monster's hand has five beautiful fingers...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Haha, well I know you love those kind of pictures, so... :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Next time, I'm sure we will see the 32 teeth of the little monster (unless she has less), as she will be so happy...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I so hope you're right... =D
    I don't know how many teeth I have but I will SHOW MY TEETH if I ever win.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Will you show your teeth little monster?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Salut, je viens de découvrir tes videos et ton blog.. et J'ADORE !!! Tres impatient de voir la video sur Paparazzi (bientot à en croire ton commentaire sur youtube ! ;) )

    Où as-tu acheté/commandé ce lot ? J'ai vraiment envie de me le procurer !

    Continues ! Paws up ! bizzz

    Anthony

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ah non, excuse, je dis cela par rapport à mon précédent commentaire...
    C'est promotionnel donc normalement ce n'est pas vendu..
    Mais je veux tt de meme savoir comment tu te l'es procuré ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Salut Anthony, merci pour tes commentaires.
    J'ai acheté ce lot sur eBay en avril ou mai. J'espère que tu le trouveras!

    La vidéo sur Paparazzi arrive cette semaine. ;)

    Paws up! Bisous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oui, merci ! J'ai trouvé sur ebay, mais vu que j'ai dja saoulé mon père hier pour avoir sa carte bleue pour commander le nouveau magazine STYX sur Gaga, je crois que je vais un peu attendre mdrrr
    eh oui, dur dur d'etre fan quand on est pas majeur... XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ah ah je sais ce que c'est que d'être fan et d'être limité question thunes. C'est vrai, il y a le magazine Styx aussi! Faut que je le commande. :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Then, if you want to show your teeth (at least some), don't wait till your great age to meet Gaga...

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I will show her my teeth next week during the Born This Way Ball Tour, front row =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Next week or next year? By the way, if you show her your teeth from the front row, I'm sure you will frighten her, little monster...

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Bahaha next year of course. AAAHHHHH I so can't wait for that!
    Do you think she will be afraid of me? I'm sure she saw worse than me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Because she hasn't seen you yet, little monster...

    RépondreSupprimer

Only members of the Little Steph - Lady Gaga Collection blog can post comments. Become a member if you're not already one!

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.