The next video is coming soon...



Hey fellow monsters!

A little post to answer all the messages I get by email, on youtube and here.
The video about my "Paparazzi" CDs is coming by the end of this week! Stay tuned ;)

Thank you for your interest and your support.
PAWS UP!!!

5 commentaires:

  1. Let's see your video before putting our paws up...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey, don't give me an order, little monster! You have your three shaggy specimens for that...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Was it an order?

    (I don't know why I always associate the word "order" with "pizza" =D )

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. With "pizza venti formaggi", to be precise...

    RépondreSupprimer

Only members of the Little Steph - Lady Gaga Collection blog can post comments. Become a member if you're not already one!

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.