The Fame US edition


14 TRACKS

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm sure GaGa deserves much more sharpness when you take a picture...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That's for sure !
    But sometimes, it's impossible...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You're kidding me little monster? You just have to learn how to adjust your camera, that's all ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Believe me, I tried ;)
    I took like 10 pictures... this one was the best ! lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Have you tried with the macro mode? You can take your CD with you the next time you will visit us and I will show you ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. No I haven't tried the macro mode.
    Ok, I'll take it next time ;)
    Thank you !

    RépondreSupprimer

Only members of the Little Steph - Lady Gaga Collection blog can post comments. Become a member if you're not already one!

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.